1. College degree or above
2, security officer qualification is preferred
3, Safety experience in manufacturing companies is preferred
1. Adhere to the policy of “safety first, prevention first”, earnestly study the higher level guidelines, policies, laws and regulations concerning safety, and the safety regulations and rules and regulations issued by higher authorities.
2. Responsible for formulating the company’s safety working plan, two measures, training plan and work objectives.
3. Responsible for overall safety work and participate in accident investigation.
4. Responsible for organizing “Safety Production Month”, “Safe Production Week” and seasonal safety inspection activities.
5. Responsible for safety training, safety procedures learning and examination work for the whole staff.