1) major in graphic design , college degree or above; 2 years relevant working experience.
2) Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other software.
3) Familiar with Adobe flash, Dreamweaver and other software.
4) Good aesthetic ability and creativity.
5) Please bring personal works when applying.
1) Responsible for the planning of the company’s VI system, including but not limited to: the use of LOGO, office space, factory VI; letter paper, work cards; posters, brochures, data sheets, and so on.
2) Responsible for the overall style of the company’s website,including the design of the panel, the overall design, creativity and production of the website sections and topics.
3) Responsible for the company’s external publicity, according to the company’s marketing plans and programs, organize the corresponding propaganda text, and refine the user-oriented promotional points.